DBT-DATA the leaders in 'Data Center Power Base Shell' supply is cutting the total Data Center development time in half...We have several great locations now available in Ashburn - Northern Virginia's 'Fiber Alley'
Beaumeade III consists of three separate buildings located at the corner of Beaumeade Circle and Guilford Drive in Ashburn, Virginia. 44633 Guilford Drive is a 49,335 square foot power base building shell, with ability to expand by an additional 50,000 square feet. 44645 Guilford Drive is a 51,683 square foot shell and 21641 Beaumeade Circle is a 79,554 square foot shell. 44645 Guilford and 21641 Beaumeade may be expanded by an additional 68,640 square feet to produce a 199,877 square foot building. Power is dedicated from the Beaumeade Substation.
- Single-story carrier neutral data center
- Converted to data center in 2011
- 20 feet clear from slab to ceiling
- Block construction with brick facade
- Drive-in bay and high dock loading entrances
- Dedicated power available from the Beaumeade Substation
- Data Center Zoning
- Low cost dedicated power
- Highly skilled labor force nearby and available for staffing and support
- Competitive support and supply vendors in the area
- Less than 40 minutes drive time from Washington, D.C.
- Dual manholes and new conduit access to Woodlawn Communications conduit system that supports the Ashburn data center ecosystem
- Fiber carriers: XO Communications, AboveNet, Level 3 Communications, Verizon Business, Fibergate, Comcast, and Fiberlight
- No known hazards in proximity