DBT-DATA is the Leader in the 'Power Base Data Center Shell' Market in the most 'Connected' Market in the USA; Ashburn Virginia. Brand New Construction. We supply the Base Shell...Power...Pipe...and Ping; to...Your New Data Center... Ready to build out to your final Specifications.
44610 Guilford Drive, Ashburn, Virginia is 123,000 square foot purpose built powered base data center shell, with 20 megawatts of dedicated power available. 44610 Guilford is a newly completed green field development, sited adjacent to an electrical substation.
- Size 123,000 Square Foot Purpose built
- New Construction
- 20 Mega Watts of dedicated power available from the Beaumeade Substation Dominion Power
- Dual entrance into the data center from the north and south through redundant conduit system
- Fiber carriers: XO Communications, AboveNet, Level 3 Communications, Verizon Business, Fibergate, Comcast, and Fiberlight
- Data Center Zoning
- Low cost dedicated power delivered to the primary meter
- Highly skilled labor force nearby and available for staffing and support
- Competitive support and Supply vendors in the area
- Less than 40 minutes drive time from Washington, D.C
- No known hazards in proximity