DBT-DATA owns and operates a Tier III data center in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The town of Harrisonburg is located in the Shenandoah Valley and is the home of James Madison University. The town of Harrisonburg encompasses 17.6 square miles with a population of 48,914 people (2010 Census).
The one-story, 102,000 square foot building was purchased by DBT-DATA. The building and site were upgraded to include the construction of 33,000 square feet of fully conditioned raised floor. The space, coupled with the approximately 10,000 square feet of conditioned space leased to Carpathia, provides a high density N+1 configuration with the ability to deliver additional power as well as offer a 2N configuration.
There is an additional 15,000 square feet of shell space available for immediate construction. The site can be expanded by as much as 30,000 square feet of one-story space.
Call (202) 546-0640 to learn more about DBT Data Centers!
- Tier III - Uptime Institute Certified For Design And Operation
- Leed Silver Certified – Designed Power Usage Effectiveness of 1.36
- Closed Loop Water Cooled Chiller System
- 25 Mw Electrical Sub Station On Property 33Mw fans installed and ready to operate
- Existing Data Center Sq Ft 10,000 With Full Supporting Infrastructure, (21) Crah Units And Ups’s - Space Currently Under Lease
- 30,000 Sq Ft Built In Three Separate Modules Each With Independent Infrastructure
- (2010) 30,000 Sq Ft Raised Floor Data Center in Three Distinct Modules (2010)
- 150 Watts Per Sq Ft Expandable To 300 Watts Per Sq Ft
- 10,000 Raised Floor Data Center Under Lease
- 5,200 Sq Ft NOC
- 8,000 Sq Ft Finished Office Space, Reception, Guard Station, Washrooms, 2 Cafes, 21 Offices, Open Space, Hallway.
- 2,000 Sq Ft Shipping/ Receiving
- 11,000 Sq Ft Electrical Equipment Room, UPS And Battery Cabinets, Switch Gear
- 2,700 Sq Ft Storage / Work Room Built Out
- 2,000 Sq Ft Separate Redundant Demarc Rooms, Opposite Ends Of Building 1,000 Sq Ft Each
||500 ton McQuay Water cooled chiller plants each with a 20,000 gal water make-up tank
||60-ton Down flow CRAH units - Liebert
||30-ton Upflow CRAH units - Liebert
||750KVA/682IKW UPS Systems - Powerware
||300KVA PDU's - Cyberex
||VESDA fire suppresion system covers each section of the data center.
||2.5 MW Caterpillar Gensets, with 3,000 gallon belly tanks
||Fuel storage tanks, each tank is 20,000 gallons above ground
- Simplex fuel monitoring system
- Fuel filling containment system with leak detection and Oil/water separation system
- 8 Foot Perimeter Fencing Surrounds Property
- Two Entrances With Security Gate, Intercom With Cameras And Card Access
- Cameras Outside and Inside Covering All Areas
- Inside Guard Station In The Main Building Entrance
- 24/7 Security Guards
- Infrastructure Alarms Monitored 24/7
- Security Card Access At All Interior And Exterior Doors Throughout The Facility - Guard Monitored 24/7
- Waukesha transformers, 25/33 MVA, 2N; Additional 25/33 MVA transformer can be added
- Power company is Harrisonburg Electric Commission
- Power is generated from Dominion Power, mix of Nuclear, coal, oil, natural gas, and wind
- Building is covered by a double interlock pre-action system
- Data rooms have a primary Inergen gas suppression system that is also backed by the pre-action
- Closed Loop has roughly 45,000 gallons and will flow 6,000 GPM under full load
- CWS & CWR pipe sizes header is 18” plus insulation and heat trace
- Loops in the building are 12” plus insulation
- Carlisle golden seal total roofing system
- 60 MIL EPDM membrane, mechanically fastened with 20 year warranty
- Level 3, Verizon, Shentel & Lumos. Fully diverse 100G paths back to Northern VA with multiple interconnection PoPs to third party carriers.