DBT-DATA is building and re-constructing the 'Power Base Data Center Shell' for the Best Data Center Neighborhood in the World…Welcome to 'Fiber Alley' in Ashburn, Va.
Beaumeade IV is our newest facility and is located at 21800 Beaumeade Circle, Ashburn, Virginia. This facility is a 70,000 square foot powered base data center shell, with redundant power supply and fiber providers. Beaumeade IV has dedicated power of expanding the existing building by 10,000 additional square feet. The building can be expanded by 30,000 square feet as a matter of right.
- Single story carrier neutral data center
- 70,000 square foot shell with 30,000 square feet additional expansion capability
- 50,000 foot "box" with only 1 column line and 24 feet clear from slab to ceiling
- Dual manholes with redundant conduit accessing the "Ashburn and Beyond" conduit system
- 20,000 feet of existing office space
- Dedicated power available from the Beaumeade Substation
- Data Center Zoning with controled access and parking
- Low cost dedicated power
- Highly skilled labor force nearby and available for staffing and support
- Competitive support and supply vendors in the area
- Less than 40 minutes drive time from Washington, D.C.
- Dual manholes and new conduit access to Woodlawn Communications conduit system that supports the Ashburn data center ecosystem
- Fiber carriers: XO Communications, AboveNet, Level 3 Communications, Verizon Business, Fibergate, Comcast, and Fiberlight
- No known hazards in proximity